Take your golf holiday to the next level
Tahko Old Course and New Course are recognized as the most beautiful and player-friendly golf courses in Finland. The Old Course has characteristics of a parkland course but offers magnificent waterfront views of Lake Syvärijärvi and the ski slopes. The New Course, which is located next to Golden Resort, has longer and narrower fairways challenging the player over and over again. If you are new to golf or require lessons to develop your golf skills, there is PGA-level golf training available for individuals and groups.
What to expect:
- 18-hole Old Course par 72 is 6085 meters long
- 18-hole New Course par 72 is 6383 meters long
- Both courses topography is varied
- Choose between numerous tee box positions to suit your skill level
- Driving range and short game areas are near both club houses, you can purchase tokens from the club house
Tahko Chalet Golf packages
Golden Resort semi-detached villa 495 € / night and 695 € / 2 nights
Golden Resort villa 595 € / night and 795 € / 2 nights
Prices include accommodation for four, green fees, linen and final cleaning. Additional guests 70 € / person / night.
75 € / person / night / 4 people
85 € / person / night / 3 people
85 € / person / night / 2 people
Prices include accommodation in Ukko rooms in Tahko center, green fees, bed linen and final cleaning.
Note, the green fee in the package is a day green fee.